Monday, May 21, 2012

Spring Cleaning...

Hello there lovelies....
It.has.been.awhile. I know. What happened? Why the hiatus? Life happened! My Indonesian maid left and never came back and left us in a lurch last Aug. It has been 9 months and we're all good. Still don't have a maid yet but yea, we survived. I guess we were too pampered and all. We're all so used to being without a maid now.
Anyway, I've been looking through my treasure box (literally!) and have decided to do some spring cleaning. I will be updating the status of each item in this blog and will be putting up the rest on sale. I would like to start anew.
Hence watch out this space ya. 
Also if you'd like to keep track of the latest updates, you can also follow us on facebook.
Stay tuned lovelies!!!

xoxo 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails