Thursday, December 18, 2008

How to Order

Step 1 : Fill in the Order Form
Copy & paste the following and proceed to step 2.
- Name:
- Telephone No.:
- Email Address:
- Delivery Address:
- Mode of Payment:
- Product Name, URL, Quantity:
- Special Request(s): e.g. customization/adjustment of length or colour
Submission of your order indicate that you accept momslittletreasurebox's terms & conditions.

Step 2 : Drop me an email
Option 1 : Email me at momslittletreasurebox (at) gmail.com.
Option 2 : PM me at http://www.facebook.com/momslittletreasurebox

I will get back to you within 1-3 working days to confirm the availability of your order and send to you an invoice.

Step 3 : Make payment
Upon confirmation of your order, I will label your requested item(s) as RESERVED. Please proceed with making payment within 3 working days otherwise your order will be cancelled and the status of your item(s) will be changed to AVAILABLE. Please drop me an email once you've effected the payment.
The following are the shipping charges :

Malaysia
- Online back transfer via http://www.maybank2u.com.my/ or cash deposit at any MayBank ATM
- Paypal - Payment must be in USD. You can refer to the currency converter in the sidebar.
Account number details will be included in your order confirmation email from me.

International
- Paypal - Payment must be in USD. You can refer to the currency converter in the sidebar.
Account number details will be included in your order confirmation email from me.
*No cash-on-delivery

Step 4 : Shipping
I do not do personal deliveries or pick-ups due to the fact that my schedule is mainly determined by my kids.
Considering that I am a work-from-home-mom, it is not always that I can pop out of the house to the post office, I will only make 1 trip  to the post office in a week during weekdays for Poslaju shipments. For registered mail for international shipments, items will only be shipped out on Saturdays. (*revised on 2 Aug 2012)
Some of you have asked me if I do ship out via Pos Express. I do not recommend using Pos Express as I'd need to pack the jewelry in the standard envelope that they provide for Pos Express which does not give much protection to the jewelry as opposed to the bubble wrap envelope that I use in addition to wrapping the jewelry with bubble wrap for extra protection. Hence, I'd say no to Pos Express. (*added on 26 July 2010)
All items are shipped from Selangor, Malaysia. Upon receipt of your payment, I will ship your order within 1-7 working days as it depends on the customizations, adjustments and customizations to be made. When items are shipped out, you will get an email from me confirming that it has been shipped out with the tracking number for your reference.

Peninsular Malaysia
Poslaju (1-2 days) : RM8.00*.

East Malaysia
Poslaju (2-3 days) : RM10.00*

SingaporeRegistered Mail (3-7 days) : S$4.00*

International
Registered Air Mail : (7-21 days) : US5.00*

* Shipping charged include packing in a bubble wrapped package and postage. Shipping charges listed are the minimum charges and may vary according to weight and dimension of the package.
Related Posts with Thumbnails