Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Diane Necklace

I'm back!
I've been busy with work and my domestic helper went back and never came back and our routine was vastly impacted :(
Anyhow, life.goes.on.
 I made this necklace sometime ago but never had the chance to process it and post it up here.

Here's a somewhat chunky necklace which can be worn in more ways than 1 and the gorgeous navy blue semi precious stones are Lapiz Lazuli.






Materials/Measurements
Length of necklace : 42.5cm
Lapis Lazuli (dark blue semi precious stones) : Oval, 1.3cm x 1.8cm
Antique brass toggle and findings

Price
RM 65 - 1 available only. No remakes. SOLD
*Currency converter is available at the sidebar.

Check the label below this post to find out whether this item is Available, Reserved or Sold.

Click here to find out how to place an order.

1 comment:

I Am CAM Jr said...

Your jewelry looks beautiful! Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails