Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Customized charm bracelet for Valery

I like the simplicity and girly touch to this charm bracelet. It was customized for Valery - who has one of the kindest souls I know who actually makes the extra effort to order customized gifts for her loved ones and close friends for Christmas presents - as opposed to buying gifts for the sake of Christmas. Bless you Valery!

Materials
Vintage raw brass chain
Antique gold plated heart charm
Antique bronze plated charms
Moonstone
Round fire polished Glass beads
Cat's eye beads

Price
RM 38
*Drop me an email if you would like a remake. Remakes depend on availability of materials at the time of inquiry.

1 comment:

Val said...

I'll be ordering more soon for birthdays and my Christmas gifts collection ! I don't want to over burden you during the festive season so my orders will come in batches beginning soon after I save some money. Thanks for the lovely bracelet...I LIKE SO MUCH !

Related Posts with Thumbnails