Monday, January 12, 2009

Pretty in Pink


I'm not sure how the response will be like for key chains with charms...so I'll start by posting up a few this week. I initially bought the charms to make more charm bracelets and thought, what the heck?! Why not use the charms for key chains too? So here's my maiden key chain....

Materials
Alloy Key Chain
Stainless Steel enamel charms
Stainless Steel jump rings

Measurements
Key chain ring - 3.2 cm diameter
Length from top of key chain ring to bottom of Chanel charm - 11.3cm long

Price : MYR25
*Currency converter is available at the sidebar.

Check the label below this post to find out whether this item is Available, Reserved or Sold. If you are interested in this item and it is Reserved or Sold, do drop me an email to request for a remake and I will confirm the possibility of a remake for you based on the available materials that I have on hand.

Click here to find out how to place an order.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails