Monday, January 12, 2009

Free to Love



I've had several requests to do a remake of Freedom and have decided to do a spin-off of Freedom with some Jade and Coral beads and since Valentine's Day is coming up, you're gonna see lots of heart charms from me :)

Materials
Jade
Coral bead (red)

Measurements
Length - 18.5cm
Jade - 1.3cm long, 1cm wide
Coral bead (red) - 0.4cm diameter
Heart charm - 1.4cm widest part, 1.7 cm longest part

Price : MYR 55
*Currency converter is available at the sidebar

Check the label below this post to find out whether this item is Available, Reserved or Sold. If you are interested in this item and it is Reserved or Sold, do drop me an email to request for a remake and I will confirm the possibility of a remake based on the available materials that I have on hand.

Click here to find out how to place an order.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails