Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Julia - Handmade Rings

As you can see from my recent postings, I've been quite taken with the use of these yummy looking vintage-style flower cabochons. In addition to that, I'm contemplating to stop making handmade wired-rings because there's always a degree of inaccuracy there and I am more inclined to rings with adjustable bands like these ones from the Julia range.

These vintage-style flower cabochons are approximately 1.6cm in diameter and they sit firmly on a 10mm pad on a very strong antique brass plated adjustable ring - hence you won't find that the ring go out of shape after you adjust the size of the ring a couple of times.

This is a picture of the back of the ring. See how tough they look? Perhaps I'm biased :) But trust me, you won't regret this.


Here's how the purple one look on me.

Here's how they look altogether! They are not meant to be worn together like this but I wanted to show you how they look on my hand so you get the idea how they'd look when worn.

Materials/Measurements
Vintage-style flower cabochons - 1.6cm diameter
Antique brass plated strong adjustable ring blank with 10mm pad - 1.6cm - 2.2cm inner ring diameter

Price
RM15 for 1
RM 25 for 2
RM 35 for 3

Clearance sale price : RM 10 each

Availability
from L to R (refer to 1st picture right at the top)

Yellow - 1 available SOLD OUT
Baby blue - 2 available SOLD OUTCoral - 2 available, SOLD OUT
Purple - 1 sold, 1 reserved for Lynnette Lim (22/5/12)
Lime green - 1 available
Brown - 1 available

No remakes once sold - for now.

Click here to find out how to place an order.

1 comment:

life-muses said...

hi,

just sent an email to you.

thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails