Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Promotion : Free Shipping



This is my first ever promotion for Mom's Little Treasure Box (MLTB) just because ....I feel like it. April and May are good months for me. April cause our (DH and I) anniversary falls on April, May cause it's the birth month of my lil one and also Mother's Day is in May!

So yea, the banner says it all and like all other promos, there are terms and conditions tied to this Free Shipping promotion....so here goes...

- Free shipping for single orders more than RM100
- Orders will be shipped out via Poslaju (for shipment within Malaysia) and Registered Mail (for international orders)
- This is applicable for orders which are less than 1kg.
- This promotion is valid from now till 15 May 2009, 11.59pm, GMT+8

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Stephanie meiyu said...

Hi there, as I've might have already told you, I love your pieces and admire your creativity, here's an award for you,

http://herbaltree.blogspot.com/2009/04/creative-malaysian-blogger-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails