Saturday, April 18, 2009

Let It Be Me





If I tell you how I come up with names of my handmade jewelry, I think you'd find me a bit odd....but oh what the heck ey?

The name of this bracelet was inspired by the color of the Black Jasper beads which is grey-ish. And the night before I made the bracelet, I watched 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy. And you know, the color grey reminds me of Meredith Grey....and if you're a Grey's Anatomy fan (Like me!) you'd know where I'm heading to with this. She pleaded with McDreamy to choose her over his wife whom he was deciding at the time whether to sign the divorce papers or not. I love that 'pick me, choose me, love me' scene :)

There - you have it! That's how I chose the name of this bracelet!


Materials
Black Jasper beads
Fresh Water Pearls
Rhodium plated spacers & bead caos

Measurements
Length - 20.5cm
Black Jasper beads ~1.1cm diameter
Fresh Water Pearls ~1.2-1.3cm diameter

Price : MYR 89 (set includes bracelet and matching pair of earrings)
* Currency converter is available at the sidebar

Check the label below this post to find out whether this item is Available, Reserved or Sold.
*No remakes possible.

Click here to find out how to place an order.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails