Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oriental Charm




I initially bought these lovely ceramic beads for practise as I am learning how to make wire bead rings. But these lovely beads are too pretty to resist!!!! I had to make a bracelet with them.

Materials
Ceramic beads
Coral beads (red)
Antique brass charms - ballerina and rose charms

Measurements
Length = 20cm
Ceramic beads ~ 1.1cm
Coral beads (red) ~ 0.6cm

Price : MYR 25
* Currency converter is available at the sidebar

Check the label below this post to find out whether this item is Available, Reserved or Sold. If you are interested in this item and it is Reserved or Sold, please feel free to request for a remake via email and I will confirm whether a remake is possible based on the material that I have.

Click here to find out how to place an order.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails