Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stolen Heart



I've caught the bug to do charm bracelets..... This is the first one which I made. And Mom's Little Treasure Box is not really a 'treasure box' if you don't share it with your lil princess(es).
Here's a picture of my daughter, Ashley (3y 7m old) wearing the charm bracelet as an anklet.

Materials:
Rhodium plated chain, Rhodium toggles, Pewter Charms

Measurements:
Length - 18cm
Chain - each link is approximately 0.5cm long and wide
Heart - 1cm long, 1cm wide
Lock - 1.5cm long, 0.8cm wide

Price : MYR 12
Clearance sale price after discount : MYR 10 * Reserved for Josephine Wong 22/5/12

Check the label below to find out whether the item is Available, Reserved or Sold.

If you are interested in this item and it is Reserved or Sold, please drop me an email and I will try to do a remake of this based on the available raw items that I have on hand.

Click here to find out how to place an order.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails