Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blair



I've been pretty obssessed with heart charms recently. Perhaps Gossip Girl has rubbed off on me - the part about wearing your heart on your sleeve. If you're a Gossip Girl fan, you'll know what I mean :) OK back to business...

Materials
Turqoise Stones
Tiger Eye (used at the front and back of the butterfly charm)
Fresh Water Pearl

Measurements
Turqoise - 1.7 long, 0.7cm wide (widest part)
Length - 18cm

Price : MYR39
*Currency converter is available at the sidebar

Check the label at the bottom of this post to find out whether this item is Available, Reserved or Sold. If you are interested in this item and it is Reserved or Sold, do drop me an email to request for a remake and I will confirm based on the available material that I have on hand.

Click here to find out how to place an order.

xoxo
momslittletreasurebox

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails